Click&Collect - How it works
Whilst we would love to stock each and every one of or products in all of our showrooms, it isn't always possible. We strive to stock all of our leading tiles in stores, with a selection of key bathrooms items. Our Click & Collect service, makes shopping much more convenient, allowing you to browse all of our product catalogue, from the comfort of your sofa, and collecting at a time that suits you.
BEFORE YOU BUY – Shop our site.
- Add all of the items for your bathroom or tiling project to your shopping cart.
BEFORE YOU BUY – Check your shopping basket.
- Proceed to Checkout and make sure you have ordered everything you need, did you remember to check our essential extras that may be required to complete your job? (You'll find the essential extras shown on the same page as the main product you are buying)
BEFORE YOU BUY – Sign in.
- Here you can Register as a new customer, or log in to your account. You also have the option to checkout as a guest, but for the best experience and to be kept up to date with ideas and useful information we always recommend registering.
WHICH ITEMS QUALIFY FOR CLICK & COLLECT?
Click & Collect is available for all products available to purchase online. Some of our products are only available for purchase in store (tiling trims for example) all our stores are well stocked and if you are there to collect your order you have the benefit of adding anything you may have forgotten or would like to add to your order.
WHEN CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER?
We will send you an email once your order has arrived in-store and is ready for collection.
- Important!: Please do not come in to pick up your order until you have received the email that advises you it is ready for collection - we'd all be disappointed if you make a wasted journey.
WHO CAN COLLECT MY ORDER?
We owe it to our customers to protect your interests so to prevent fraud it is essential that you collect your order in person. (Note: if you can only use this service by nominating a substitute to collect for you please contact us and we will set this up for you)
- Important!: Please make sure that you bring your web-site order confirmation email plus valid ID (e.g driving licence/passport etc)
WHAT IF I FORGET TO COLLECT?
All Click & Collect orders will be held at your selected Tile & Bath store for up to 10 days; note: after 10 days we will contact you and if this fails to confirm immediate collection arrangements we will cancel your order and refund your payment minus a 25% handling & restocking charge.