Naturally, we will be doing everything we can to maintain the well-being of our customers and our store teams. We have put in place a variety of measures to help keep everyone safe, we are asking for your understanding of these measures.
Due to enhanced guidelines from the government regarding showrooms operations, we will now offer a Click & Collect service in our showrooms.
- Existing Order for collection? - Please contact our Head Office on 01656 769 777 or email@example.com with your order number and purchase showroom, we will then follow up with details of a suitable collection time
- Existing order and would like to delivered instead of collection ? Please contact our Head Office on 01656 769 777 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and purchase showroom, we will then follow up with stock status, and will follow up with your delivery options.
- Looking to place a new order ? purchase via our website, select the showroom and a preferred time slot for collection - We will advise the day and time once your order is processed , please ensure you arrive promptly within your allocated tome to limit the number of customers on site at any 1 time
- Existing Quote and looking to place and order? - Please contact our Head Office on 01656 769 777 or email@example.com with your quote number and purchase showroom, we will then follow up with details of a suitable options.
- Have you had a quote form the showroom and can't find an item on-line? please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
What ever support you need, contact us, we are here to help - 01656 769 777 or email@example.com
Collecting from Store Collecting from Central Warehouse Home Deliveries Extra Precautions The welfare of our customers and staff is our top priority, with this in mind we have implemented extra precautions that should be complied with during the delivery process.
- All palletised deliveries will be delivered curb side, all smaller items may be delivered contact free. Leave a signed and dated note with instructions on where you would like your items leaving.
- No Signature Required. Drivers will keep a distance of 2m and use your name and may take a photo of delivered items as proof of delivery.
- Hygiene. Drivers have been issued with additional cleaning products for use during and between deliveries. All other departments have also increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing with antibacterial products. All high contact points are being cleaned multiple times per shift.
- Social Distancing. All departments are operating at a distance of 2m+ apart wherever possible.
Constant Review. We are continuously monitoring the situation and advice available and are following all government guidelines as well as implementing our own additional policies to help minimise the spread of COVID-19. If anything changes regarding policy or service levels we will update this information. We would like to wish all of our customers the best during this unprecedented time and we remain committed to providing the highest level of service possible
When visiting our showrooms please adhere to the following guidelines
- Adhere to current social distancing limits.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided at the front desk
- Please try to limit the number of people in your group
- In the interests of safety and maintenance of distancing, it would be useful if children do not attend.
- We will be limiting numbers of customers in store at any one time, you may be asked to wait outside until numbers in store have reduced.
- Please limit handling products as much as possible
- Observe good distancing when you load your vehicle.