Aargo Grey – 60cm x 30cm
Our Aargo range offers porcelain tiles in stunning natural stone-effect designs in various colours. Suitable for both walls and floors and sized at 600mm x 300mm, these tiles would be an eye-catching addition to your bathroom, kitchen or living area.
600mm x 300mm
Stunning natural stone-effect design
Suitable for walls and floors
100 in stock
Floor, Indoor, Outdoor, Wall
|Sq.Mtr coverage Per Pack
|Tile Per Box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BROWSE ONLINE &
PURCHASE IN STORE
PURCHASE ONLINE &
PURCHASE ONLINE &
COLLECT IN STORE
IN-STORE AND ONLINE HELP:
ASK A QUESTION
ProClean Grout Haze Remover
UltraTile Grout Haze Remover effortlessly removes residues such as mortar and cement grout, efflorescence, encrusted and engrained dirt, as well as natural calcium and limescale deposits.
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use - read these instructions fully before application.
- Dependent on degree of contamination, Grout Haze Remover can be used neat or diluted up to 1:10 with clean water.
- Pre-wet the surface, apply generously and allow the product to dwell for a few minutes before agitating and rinsing off with plenty of clean water.
- Repeat the process if necessary. If using Grout Haze Remover indoors ensure good ventilation during and after use.
ProClean Tile & Grout Sealer
UltraTile Tile & Grout Sealer is a premium, non flammable impregnating sealant that offers excellent stain protection against oil and water spills with a low odour, UV stable, colourless and nonyellowing appearance.
Tile and Grout Sealer can be applied to damp stone and grout immediately after installation with this fast track formula. It penetrates to protect all types of natural stone surfaces, i.e. travertine, terracotta, limestone, marble, granite, sandstone and many other porous stone surfaces such as plain or exposed aggregate concrete, slate, concrete pavers etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use - read these instructions fully before application. If you experience difficulties using this product, please contact our technical support team on the number above.
- Use without thinning down. Surfaces should be clean, dry & free from oil, grease, dust, and any other debris. Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 25°C and should not be subjected to extremes of temperature until completely dry.
- Apply a generous, even coat of Tile and Grout Sealer to the surface and edges of the stone using a roller, sponge, lint free cloth or brush. Ensure even distribution by wiping over several times, remove any surface sealer that has not penetrated the tile or stone after 15-20 minutes.
- Apply a second coat, allowing a minimum of 30-45 minutes drying between coats, repeat the process and remove any excess sealer from the applied area with a dry lint free cloth. It will take up to 24 hours before the product will offer full protection. Until this has happened, keep the surface free from water and oil spills, as stains may occur before fully cured.